Saturday, June 1, 2013

mary susan hall

Just walked out of the provo temple. I did the work for my great great grandmother.  I felt like i was gong to passout the whole time. I prayed to make it through because if there was an emergency there wouldnt really be anyone in provo to call but him.

I could barely get through at the veil. 
I love this gospel and my savior.
I love my family.
And i want for all of us to be sealed together. 

I wasnt happy or smiling in there though. 
A gentleman chased me down as i walked out the door. He said, ' youre really quite captivating.'  I thanked him. He introduced himself.  He asked if he could perhaps take me out on a date. 
He asked if i was seeing anyone. 
I cant fathom the thought of being alone with anyone else. 
I told him, 'im sorry, i am seeing someone.' 
His reply: ' you really are quite captivating. I hope he knows that and appreciates you.' 
And i lost it. 
Now i sit in my car weeping.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I weep with you. I can kind of relate... We broke up many times before we got married. And that very last time, after so much had been invested, I just about lost it. So, in that sense, of losing your best friend, I understand, and I weep with you. I'm praying for you, and I hope things will work out and that you can find peace at this time. Email me if you want to talk. Alma3441@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete