Monday, April 15, 2013

magic tricks.

sometimes, i feel like noah in the notebook.
remember at the end when ali is in and out of Alzheimer's?
and he reads to her and then magically, they get a couple of minutes together with her memory..

the part i can relate to is that feeling noah has as she slips back into the disease.
she forgets everything.
he begs her to stay with him.
that helplessness.  that sadness.

for some reason today i just have a bad feeling.
but im hoping and praying that can be reversed and its not a foreshadow.
do you ever see the cycles where your man is slipping away?
"don't do it, don't do it! stay with me! you're ok! you are strong!"
i want to plead with him.

satans black cape draping over him.
i pray that it isnt so today.
i believe in God.
and i believe HE has the power to heal my sweet p.
and today, no matter what happens i will be ok too.
i love my God and my savior, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. I knew when my husband was slipping and turned to God.Keep that hope alive:)

    http://www.lds.org/general-conference/print/2013/04/the-hope-of-gods-light?lang=eng

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =] thanks sparrow!
      i text him a lil bit of love and hope this morning. sounds like he has had a great morning and went to bed early last night. maybe my weird negative worry was from a dream. some days, i hate my dreams.
      i'm praying a lot today.
      and i feel much more peace.
      thank you! i'll listen to the talk when i get home!
      -d.

      Delete