Wednesday, April 17, 2013

rough day.
remember my last post? how i wanted to save the world and women's self image?
the Lord reads my blog???
received a calling: RS President.
i am humbled and excited and intimidated and suddenly feel way too busy.

-my student just took my body fat and im 5% fatter than a month ago (im hoping for student error). thats never fun. makes me feel like im getting bigger despite my hard work.
-my boss at my photography studio sends me an email complaining about some out of focus photos that my terrible eyes didnt realize i sent in to the editor… makes me feel like they think im a failure. makes me feel like i suck.
-boyfriend randomly, informally proposes last night and i say maybe, because i have not yet received confirmation that that is the Lords will, he gets upset and hurt and leaves… makes me feel confused why he can't comprehend that i am waiting on inspiration from the Lord and hurt that he just walks away and wont talk to me about it.


and i think thats it for my rough day.
i listened to conference talks while i worked out.
they are fantastic.
i love love love pres utchdorfs talk on light.
did it seem conference was all about recovery or what?
=D the Lord works awesome in that way.
life is still good.
im totally ok.
i am trusting the Lord and His plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment